Sunday, February 14, 2010

Poems About Nail Polish What Do You Think About My Poem?

What do you think about my poem? - poems about nail polish

What do you think of my poem?
I wrote a poem for my poetry workshop for free class at the university. What do you think ... Constructive criticism is welcome ...:)

Cutex

A bottle of thinner sitting on the table beside me.
I see from time to time.
I wonder why I have not moved.
After having my chip on my pink nail polish
decided that require
You may want to remove the ugly bit bright paint.
Maybe I like to chip my nail polish.
It is to do something to me
to focus on something.
It gives me pleasure, even if only for a few seconds.
It is a habit, while a stranger
I do not think I can leave nailspainted.
I paint, but only bits and pieces, the color in a few hours.
The bottle with pink liquid will sit at this table until I decide to move.
I think there's no hurry.
Maybe I'll paint the nails
Attempt to break the habit.
Perhaps I will remove the color with the clear liquid,
so if you asked, I can say that
I do not know, such as acetone dissolves the enamel

2 comments:

newb1337 said...

to be honest .... I'm not really sure I like

MAGIC MAN said...

WOW ... It was fantastic. Is it the words.

Post a Comment