Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Video Of Piercing Nipple Female Need Help Identifying MTV Mash Up Or Video!!! It Was A Kind Of Rock Music!?

Need help identifying MTV mash up or video!!! it was a kind of rock music!? - video of piercing nipple female

Hey, I need help identifying some of these just to see how the video 10 seconds earlier today, very vague, but I saw parts of the video, which describes in detail the desired track.

Mash up video I saw on TV, then come back and I liked it, but I forgot, only about 10 seconds saw of him, because my TV is off and when I come back (after 2 minutes), the song was gone .

Sooo, had seen the video, such as 4 men, a group standing in a circle as a white man carries a pink jacket with no more than under earth singer (he was leading), it was like back very glam rock. The guitarist was wearing no shirt and black trousers, possibly made of leather, had a nipple pierced, and also had black hair Goat with a style beard! Then add the video was shown to beff!

Im not sure what the group calls, but I'm sure you realize, and I'm sure they have a name for girls in the name of the band!

Im not the rock I'm sorry, I love dance music, is for far from being what I want!

0 comments:

Post a Comment