Saturday, February 13, 2010

Best Electric Shaver For Senstive Skin Shaving Help On Sensitive Skin!?

Shaving help on sensitive skin!? - best electric shaver for senstive skin

Hello,
My skin Senstive and instant messaging are currently using a Clipper Trimmer /. in the thinking of purchasing an electric razor (razor blade and cut my skin and let the hair grow back) thick and round.
Im not sure what kind of Wil best electric shaver for sensitive skin, razor disk or paper? my skin on my cheeks are still shave again, and if more fine, thin hair grow there, and I would like to continue, so I shave every day, but it may be once a week .. . wat is the kind of razor is best for me? I also wat brand shud go? Braun, Remington, Panasonic or Philips?
Thanks

2 comments:

Brandon said...

There really is no brand that you will contribute to all this, there are creams for sensitive skin shave. Their use allows a ton.

Brandon

Tom S said...

Whatever the hair is growing thicker. It's just the lifestyle. To use shaving cream and razor. Take your time and be careful to avoid cuts. If you are, you change the blade, as it can be boring

Post a Comment