Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cost Of Owning A Car In Ontario Buying Auto Insurance In Ontario, Canada?

Buying Auto Insurance in Ontario, Canada? - cost of owning a car in ontario

Dear all car owners in Ontario:

I want to buy a new car, so I want to know your valuable opinion.
I am over 32 years and I have a fully licensed G.
1. What items (political) car insurance is highly recommended (Buy more responsibility)? As each of these cost me around) (?
2. All proposed good reputation among the reasonable price of car insurance companies to compare me?
3. Can you give me an approximate price you pay for auto insurance per month?
4. With a certificate of driving time from my driving school is the amount of discount I am the insurance?

Other useful suggestions for the purchase of auto insurance are welcome, thank you

Sean

0 comments:

Post a Comment